Northampton Valley Country Club is one of Buck’s County’s most exclusive properties specializing in on-site wedding ceremonies. The added convenience of coordinating, decorating and transporting guests to one venue instead of two is becoming more and more essential for couples. Our certified wedding coordinators will guide you in planning every detail of your extraordinary day, from the aisle runner to your reception favors. Your wedding coordinator will be the one orchestrating your ceremony rehearsal, decorating your ceremony space, and overseeing your reception to ensure that all of your special touches are handled with the upmost detail.
Every wedding ceremony is unique in its own way; Northampton Valley Country Club offers an array of special touches that will express your personal taste and style. Upon arrival, your guests can enjoy a refreshing glass of lemonade or water infused with fresh fruit before your outdoor summer ceremony begins. During the cooler seasons, you may want to have chilled Champagne butlered to your guests as they await your elegant indoor ceremony by candlelight. Northampton Valley Country Club offers an ideal facility with multiple indoor and outdoor ceremony spaces, and locations for wedding photographs throughout all seasons of the year. Northampton Valley Country Club will assure your wedding ceremony is perfect in every way!
Bucks County Wedding Ceremony
Beginning your journey as husband and wife, Northampton will provide the following items for your ceremony:
- White Garden Chairs
- Classic Gazebo, Trellis or Chuppa
- Professional Ceremony Coordinator for your rehearsal & ceremony
- 30 Minute Ceremony
- 1 Hour Rehearsal at Northampton
- We have a wireless sound system so everyone can enjoy the ceremony
- Upon completion of the ceremony we’ll re-set the patio for your guests pleasure during cocktail hour
- When necessary, for indoor ceremonies, we will provide a garden style wooden Trellis/Chupah