As we begin to reach wedding season, many couples in the area are looking for the perfect Bucks County wedding venue. But, that’s actually the easy part—Northampton Valley Country Club is the ideal place to hold a wedding! At our PA country club, couples will have the ceremony and wedding reception that they will remember for a lifetime!
One of the hard parts for many couples is finding that right first-dance song.
But, the good news is that we’ve compiled a list of the top 5 wedding songs of all time. Well, the top 5 songs that we have seen couples choose over and over again!
These are the songs that make you look deeply into each other’s eyes and realize why you decided to get married in the first place.
They’re also the songs that will help you understand how amazing it is that you wish to spend an eternity in each other’s arms. As you and your new spouse slowly sway during the enchanting first dance, listen to these melodies to take your breath away. These are the top 5 first dance wedding songs that are guaranteed to make your night even more magical:
- All of me by John Legend (2013) – Even though this song is so new, it is incredibly popular during weddings. Who doesn’t like to be reassured that they’re always loved by their significant other, even through all of their imperfections?
- At Last by Etta James (1941) – No matter how old this song becomes, it will never be too old. As Etta sings about her lonely days being over, couples everywhere will relate to her.
- Can You Feel the Love Tonight by Elton John (1994) – Even if you’re not a lion, this song is guaranteed to help you feel the love the night of your wedding.
- What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong (1967) – Another oldie that couples never seem to tire of. What a Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong is the perfect song for couples to express how they changed each other’s worlds.
- You’re Still the One by Shania Twain (1997) – Shania Twain perfectly captures in this song what all couples are thinking on their wedding night. And that is how they long to be “the one they want for life.”
To learn more about the Northampton Valley Country Club, or to have us help you decide what song is right for your first dance, contact us at 215-809-2997!